[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-4-30 14:39:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 hasanraj8520 于 2024-4-30 15:25 编辑

Te deSEO un buen día, William Penguin.How to position yourself on : yoseo / September 2014 How to position yourself on Google? Choose the right keywords for the page Create relevant and quality content Make your content known Keep your content always current Receive them for free. TOP of the month The 5 essential readings of this month. These are the yoSEO posts that you can't miss before the day ends. your e-mail How to position yourself on Google for years +34 910 052 134 Share: 0 0 0 0 0 Indurain had merit when he won his first Tour, but it seemed more incredible to me that he won the next four.

Why do I say it? During my experience in the world of SEO I have discovered how to position yourself on Argentina WhatsApp Number List Google , but I have also discovered that it is more difficult than reaching the top positions to stay there, just as Miguelon remained at the top for 5 years without interruption. How to position yourself on Google? It's about time someone told you the truth. Fast SEO is rarely permanent.

As they always say, what comes quickly goes quickly. That's why if you see an ad that promises to position you in a week (or less), be wary. They probably use black hat techniques to climb positions quickly. The bad thing about that is that as soon as Google discovers it (and it won't take long to do so), the page will plummet and, in many cases, with a penalty that will prevent it from getting back up.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:29 , Processed in 0.097455 second(s), 19 queries .